Fitted diapers closely resemble disposable diapers except without the waterproof cover. They are easily contoured and fitted with elastic around the legs and back so they don't require folding. They fasten with velcro or snaps.
They are the next step up from contour diapers, are easy to use, and give a really snug fit.
- Has elastic at legs and waist holds everything inside, even runny stuff - when paired with a cover, extra protection around the legs
- Because of better containment, you need fewer covers
- Attached closures keep it secure
- Convenient and easy to use (no folding)
- Can be loosely snapped and used as a pull-on diaper for potty-training toddlers
- Aborbent (Ideal for nighttime)
- More expensive than contours
- Requires a diaper cover